1. Campaign Management -> Global Publisher List
Click "New Global Publisher List" on the right top corner
2. Name your list and target by either domain or app/site ID or bundle ID.
Copy app/site ID from Traffic Planning or campaign report and paste here.
*Start a new line when you input a new app/site name or domain.
3. When you update the new list, you will be able to activate or deactivate the list.
4. When creating a new campaign, choose Global Publisher List under Inventory Control. You can include or exclude the list you've already created.
You can choose up to 5 lists for 1 campaign.
5. You can include or exclude site/apps in dimension report directly.
However, if you edit your global publisher list, the campaign will target again according to the new list, optimization from dimension report will be lost.
1) Firstly to input "unknown" and other domain you want to exclude in your Global Publisher List when select domain dimension, the platform is processing "unknown" as a domain name