You will see the detailed reason why the landing page violates the policy.
1. Offensive content
2. Malware content
3. Deceptive Ad
4. Pop-up Ad
5. Pre-Click File Download
By clicking on the question mark, you will see the reason of approved limited.
All landing pages may never:
Be misleading or deceptive (including but not limited to: pages meant to simulate an interface, OS, copyright or trademarked content, make untrue statements, etc.)
Be provocative/sexually suggestive/pornographic
Lead to the placement of malware, spyware, viruses, etc.
Lead to any kind of auto-download software, app, etc.
Include any illegal/objectionable content (including but not limited to: ads promoting illegal substances, pirated goods/content, crime, hate content, weapons, etc.)
Use celebrities/trademarked brands to imply endorsements when they have not expressly endorsed the advertisers' product.
Use auto-redirect ads: Lead to any landing page without clicking on the ad.
Examples of landing pages not allowed on All Exchanges:
Please strictly follow landing page policy.
Your account will get suspended permanently once we detected a severe violation.
All kinds of false claims warning users that they have virus on their phone is not allowed!
The statement that implies users have to get an upgrade while they actually don't need is also an deceptive ad!
This ad implies the user that the speed of their phone is very slow, which actually may not, and it warns the user to download in a short time. Such ad is also not allowed!
Ads that implies contents which are not the actual truth is recognized as deceptive ads.
Any content related to pornographic or adult sexual is not allowed! This is a very severe violation on our policy.
Very Important: Please strictly follow landing page policy, as Google will check landing page for each campaign and will block it if any violence. Your account may get suspended if you have several violation or a serious violation.
1. Relevant, useful and original content
o Make sure your landing page is directly relevant to your ad text and keyword.
o Provide useful information on your landing page about whatever you're advertising.
o Try to offer useful features or content that are unique to your site.
2. Transparency and trustworthiness
o Make it easy for visitors to find your contact information.
o If you request personal information from customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it.
o Distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your site content.
o Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
3. Ease of navigation
o Don't make people hunt around for the information they might need.
o Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned in your ad.
o Don’t annoy customers with pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation on your site.
o Make sure people can easily find information to learn more about the advertised product.
What happens if you violate the policy
· Ad disapproval: Ads that don't follow this policy may get disapproved. A disapproved ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
· Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised until the problem is fixed.
· Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.