1. Run the report of any period you want.
2. See the overview performance of the campaign you selected.
3. Check custom date graphs of all data.
1.You can choose any dimension(Campaign,Country,Inventory Source,Inventory Sellers, Inventory Apps/Sites...) .
2.By clicking on the dimensions (Clicks,Conversions,CR ,eCPA,Spending...),you can get the result in descending order of this dimension.And if you click again, it will go ascending.
3.On the right side,you can find tick box to exclude particular apps/sites that bring unsatisfied traffic.
4.Download the report when you want.
1. If you want to exclude Apps/Sites in the report, please leave Seller in Inventory Control as default,namely select all.
2.Once you exclude in Apps/Sites dimension, you can't do "include/exclude" in Seller dimension any more. Vice versa.
3. If you have done "exclude" in the site dimension, to edit seller in Inventory Control will influence your targeting.